Sunday, October 18, 2009

FALL has arrived Right in time for HOCKEY SEASON!!





HAPPY FALL YA'LL!!  I have spent time this week "tweaking" my office and planning some WONDERFUL Scrapbook and Stamping events for the FALL and the upcoming Holidays!!  I had LOTS of help from Payton of course!!  How did we get to OCTOBER 2009??  The time certainly does fly!



I LUV FALL - EVERYTHING about it makes me HAPPY!!  The Temperatures - the Colors - the Smells - and HOCKEY SEASON!!  Mom, Dad, and I have been counting down to the Opening weekend of the Gwinnett Gladiators Hockey Season!  We have SO much fun at the games and I have to admit....I LUV the GUYS!!  My FAVORITE player from last year was traded - but I was able to chat with my NEW FAVORITE player - Tom Zonaski #10 - last night for awhile!!  It's going to be a Hockey season filled with FUN TIMES with Family and Friends!!  My friends Rebecca and Don Garmen joined us last night - and I think they'll be back.  I hope YOU can join us sometime later this season for a game!  GO GLADIATORS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new car--looks just like you! Payton is a big help in all facets of your business. The blog will not be the same without a photo of Payt. Your blog looks really good. The colors are great and the falling leaves are a nice touch. Hockey was good this weekend even though we lost one game. The Nailers D covered all the bases today and if they don't get out of the way, we can't score. I like the picture of you and Zanoski--Can we keep him? Nice to see Rebecca and Don at the game Saturday night. Hope they had a good time. Hope your week is good and wonderfully productive. Purrs and kisses to Payton. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete