Saturday, October 10, 2009

OUT with the OLD - IN with the NEW.....NEW CAR THAT IS!!




This week was a WONDERFUL ROTTEN ROLLER COASTER RIDE.... ALL IN ONE!!

THANKFULLY - It was ROTTEN only for a brief time....almost immediately after arriving home for the Close To My Heart Regional Celebration in Minneapolis, MN my Mom was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with a racing heart and high blood pressure...she spent a couple of days in the hospital and once again she rose like a "Phoenix from the ashes"! She's AMAZING! She and Dad are heading out of town for a couple of days - so thankfully she is much better! As you can see - Payton packed himself this morning to head to Mom and Dad's to pet sit while they are away!

Then came the ROLLER COASTER - I had anticipated needing to buy a new car soon - but like everyone I know - I was savoring the time without a car payment as long as possible! The last car that I purchased was in 1999 - and it was only my 3rd car ever! I am not into the negotiating - the politics - the overall hassle of car buying...so I was delaying the inevitable for as long as possible ;-)

WELL - Here comes the WONDERFUL....I BIT THE BULLET - and bought a NEW CAR....think of this like they announce it on the "Price is Right"....."A N-E-W C-A-R!!" Here you'll see the last photos of my 1999 Hyundai Elantra along with the first photos of my NEW Hyundai Elantra! Those of us that don't have children - just savor every minute of OUR lives....by doing things like taking pictures of the old and new car ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment